Wednesday 6 June 2012

Did you know?

Well I certainly didn't! Or at least it's easier to let myself believe I didn't know.
But I recently came across these on the net



Certainly make you think don't they?
How many of those issues are we already suffering from? All caused by carrying extra fat on our bodies!
Problem is I think these images can often be like a Lung cancer warning on a pack of cigarettes - ignored! Not that I smoke though. Never have and never will.
It's amazing isn't it what the brain is capable of ignoring? My brain is evidently quite adept at ignoring the warnings on images like these and yet is incapable of ignoring the chocolate bar in the fridge - what's with that!

Todays Insanity attack was Plyometric Cardio Circuit and crikey did it hurt......heaps! I'm still astounded at just how motivated I still am for this workout though.
After Insanity I had a 5 minute cool down and then started up 'Slim in 6'. I really wasn't going to because my butt is still burning from Mondays workout but I'm glutton for punishment (not just food lol) and so I completed SI6 again. 

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I knew some of this but not all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! These pictures sure do sum up the complications that come from obesity. One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they also help maintain that weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ryan, I shall check out Fullbar and see what it's all about. What workout programme are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is interesting... and I think we're all guilty of ignoring certain things! I suffer from Migraines and almost daily headaches and never thought about it being weight related before; but seeing as this has been the case almost my whole life and I've been over weight for most of it maybe there is some connection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like a previous comment er I summer occasionally from Migraines & never know they could be related to weight. So many things to consider & I do want to lose some weight. Do come back & let me know if you watch the show & how you liked it! Visiting from DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete